Please note that all of these Cookies exist to enable functionality on the website and not for advertising purposes. If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
We only use Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies' internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
3rd Party Cookies Used
|ASP.NET Session||These cookies are used to contain required information for the application to work, ASP.NET uses to store a unique identifier for your session. The session cookie is not persisted on your hard disk.||ASP.NET Cookies Overview|
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu ''tools'' then ''Internet Options''
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu ''tools'' then ''Options''
2. Click on the icon ''privacy''
3. Find the menu ''cookie'' and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu ''Files''»''Preferences''